We meet the staffing needs of your company while saving you time, money and resources.
The employment services division of Sertoma Centre, Inc., a not-for-profit agency, provides training and necessary support for persons with disabilities to help them achieve and maintain successful employment in the community.
- Provides pre-screened, qualified workers who meet the employment needs of your business
- Reduces recruiting and training expenses
- Reduces costs through appropriate tax incentives and job restructuring recommendations
- Assistances with understanding and complying with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Diversifies your workforce by promoting inclusion practices
Sertoma Centre job coaches provide specialized services at your job site to ensure the success of your new employee – all at no cost to you.
Supported Employment Services
- Pre-employment assessments
- On-the-job training for new employees
- Ongoing support (as needed) for employees
- Technical assistance regarding job-related reasonable accommodations
- Conducted on job site
- Trial opportunities, which assess a potential employee’s skills before making a commitment to hire
- Opportunity to recruit potential employees
- No cost to your businesses
Meet Some of the Local Employers Partnering with Sertoma
Chicago Light House
for the Blind
Salina’s Pasta & Pizza
Shop ‘n Save