Supporting people with mental illness working toward recovery in their communities
Community Mental Health and Counseling Services provide support and education to enable people with mental illness to participate in a personal recovery process.
Staff engage with people in a collaborative partnership, focusing on the following principles:
- Establishing a personal definition of recovery
- Building on strengths
- Creating a positive future
- Enhancing quality of life
- Reintegrating into the community
- Increasing natural support system
For information regarding CMHC services, intake information and tours, contact: CMHC Intake Coordinator, IntakeCMHC@sertomacentre.org or call 708-748-1951 ext. 410.