Volunteers are always welcome!
- Help at any one of the Centre’s special events
- Come into the office occasionally to help with large mailing projects
- Pack vendor donations at the end of the International Housewares show (once a year)
- Serve on an event planning committee
- Chaperone a social event for one of the many client outings
- Work directly with clients on arts and craft projects
- Assist with lunch or break duty options on a weekly or monthly schedule or times when other volunteer projects need additional people.
Major Gifts committee – Members will be involved in the financial giving needs of the Centre. Currently, the two main facilities in Alsip are at capacity. To accommodate the growing list of individuals with disabilities who want to come to Sertoma Centre and currently are waiting for that opportunity, a third facility is under consideration. This committee will help to make this need a reality by working on raising funds and awareness.
To learn more or sign up for volunteer to help, contact Laura Gardner, Volunteer Coordinator at (708) 730-6211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.