Sertoma Centre, Inc. can:
- Provide employers with a reliable source of qualified, dependable and motivated applicants, trained with the value of excellent customer service.
- Match pre-screened employee’s work skills to meet employer’s job requirements.
- Provide Community Based Assessment (job trials) at no cost to the prospective employer. This gives you a chance to take a look at a prospective employee.
- Provide assistance in obtaining employer federal tax credit.
- A job coach can provide job training assistance for the new employee. The job coach is at no liability to you and is fully insured under Sertoma Centre insurance.
- Eliminate costly job advertising and interviewing.
- Provide technical assistance with on-site job accommodations.
- Offer follow-up service for new employees who may not need full job coaching services.
- Provide educational opportunities through a Speaker’s Bureau on such subjects as the Americans with Disabilities Act; Diversity in the Workplace; and Disability Awareness.
We are currently working with employers like:
Alsip/Merrionette Park Library
Matteson Public Library
Animal Welfare League
Beverly Art Centre
Oak Lawn Children’s Museum
Blue Island Park District
Carson Pirie Scott
Vito and Nick’s