Visit website: www.redwoodcentre.org
4331 West Lincoln Highway – Suite A
Matteson, IL. 60443
Phone: (708) 748-1951
Fax: (708) 748-1962
Redwood Counseling and Wellness Centre offers a variety of services for the entire family and the Rich Township Community. Services include the following:
- Individual Therapy at Redwood Counseling & Wellness Centre, psychotherapy services are always provided with confidentiality, dignity, empathy, and unconditional positive regard.
- Family Therapy The goal is to help family members improve communication, solve family problems and create a better functioning home environment.
- Alternatives – The Alternative to Suspension Program – a three series workshop for adolescents with recent episodes of experimentation with alcohol and other drugs
- Anger Management Workshops for Adults and Adolescents – a 6 week series founded on an evidenced based curriculum developed by SAMSHA (offered individually or as a group)
- Bullying Prevention Workshops for Parents and their Children – an innovative immersion program where victims learn how to be more assertive, parents learn how to raise courageous kids and bullies are sensitized to their peers
- Wellness and Wellbeing Programs – Topic focused workshops focusing on health promotion, disease prevention, and stress management in an effort to work toward and achieve physical, social, occupational, intellectual, spiritual, and emotional wellbeing.
- Discipline is Not a Dirty Word Parenting Workshop – Held once per quarter, this six hour workshop focuses on the effective uses of discipline
- Co-Parenting Workshops for Single Adults and Divorced Couples – Held once per quarter focuses on co-parenting despite conflict and separation
- Marital Counseling & Marital Enrichment Workshops
- Group Therapy for Adults and Adolescents
- Free Assessments and Referrals
Redwood Counseling and Wellness Centre also provides a variety of training on a host of topics through the Speaker’s Bureau. Interested individuals are able to contact the Speaker’s Bureau with specific requests or can choose from the following topics:
- Stigma Reduction
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Mental Health: An Overview
- Hearing Voices that Are Distressing
- Substance Abuse & Addiction: An Overview
- Organizational Management & Team Building
- Specific Workshops on a variety of topics such as Conflict Management & Grief & Loss.